Sunday, January 6, 2008

current pic of myself


from 2 peas:Do you try to get current pictures of yourself by doing a self photo shoot or having someone take them of you? If you have recently taken some new photos share with us

I avoid all pictures of myself. In my head, I look like my dd, and the reality is unacceptable to me!! ha! lately, I've done it both ways.. trying to figure out how 'the kids' are taking their own pics with their cameras..how do they get the right angle? So, here is a recent one taken w/DH.

I did get some scrappin' done on my Christmas Journal...I'm up to the 12th,
hey, thats pretty good for me. Just finished the one about our Christmas tree, which I added glitter to the photo mat edges...what is it about Christmas that I want to add glitter?...I make such a mess...I got this glitter at the Stamping Show I went to last fall, so it is big and chunky.

Also worked on my suite bathroom..spent hours on AllPosters.com looking for that perfect print...and then...in dd's closet was a book of Vogue posters..and there it was, perfect for the mood I'm going for. Don't it figure? Spend hours looking and it was here all along. Still considering the sheers over the window, and though I love the shower curtain, it is too short. Oh well, it will all come together, right?

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I know what you mean about the pictures! I'm the same!

Glad you're still working on your Christmas album and hope you're having fun with it!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Good luck in getting in more pictures! I did the Christmas journal in years past, but couldn't keep up this year.

jillconyers said...

Great photo. I'm practicing with taking my own self portraits.

Linda said...

Nice photo of you and your dh. I know what you mean about glitter and Christmas but lately I have been adding glitter to most of my projects.