Monday, January 7, 2008

wish I had more photos...

Do you ever think back to when you were a child and wish you could relive it to get more photos to scrap the memory?

YES, also dh's...in fact just today, I was thinking how I'd love a pic of our childhood Christmas to place on a tag with the childhood stockings we still have.
I was also quite skinny, so I think I'd enjoy those pics!


Busy day that started early, 6 am, thank you very much. DH is out of town, so the upkeep falls to me...going out to feed the horse and dogs...I am definately glad I was born in this century, I do like our conveniences and lifestyle. Can you imagine days without indoor plumbing, central air, grocery stores and all. I definately like this century.

But can you remember growing up without personal computers, digital cameras, microwave, ATM machines, satellite, calculators...yikes. Can you imagine what our grandkids will consider everyday? Boggles the mind...but you know what, I'm gonna enjoy it!

3 comments:

jillconyers said...

Thinking about the future and the endless tech possibilities boggles my mind. I wish I had more childhood pics just to compare the differences b/t my kid's life and mine as a child.

One thing that fascinates me is my kids have never rolled up/down a car window :)

KarenSue said...

tee hee, or walked over to the t.v to change a station...

Anonymous said...

Or have an idea of what an album (LP)is. M~