Thursday, January 24, 2008

making valentines gifties...?

from 2 peas:
Are you making anything special for Valentine's Day? If so share it with us

Not really, did make bags of "cupid poop" in a recent stampin up class.
did buy a cute valentine mini album from Etsy, that I thought about doing for dh...
and am putting together a box for secret cupid. GOTTA buy that last item and send it out!!


watched WAY too much tv last night, watched Criminal Minds and NCIS NY
(is it bad that I was hoping the perp would kill the overly-ambitious cop...
and I was actually disappointed that they saved her?)

and of course, Project Runway...ya'll , I still like Rami...
(he did not 'drape and braid' last night)
and want to see him in the top 3.

I brought a big tin of shortbread cookies to work today,
its January, everyone is dieting so I was called 'evil', okay Monday I brought what was left of the weekend's chocolate cheesecake...but hey, if I keep it at home...
isn't it better to share your bounty?

I was tempted to bring dd's fondue pot filled with melted chocolate to go with these cookies, NOW that would have been evil (myaahaahaaa)

speaking of evil, don't you love those Capital One credit card commercials, where the villian is creating their own cards...Kittens...anyone?

2 comments:

toners said...

Absolutely share the bounty! It's the only way to go! :)

Lida said...

What is "Cupids poop" It scares me but I must know.