Sunday, January 20, 2008

If I knew I would not fail....

from 2 peas: What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

wow, I simply do not know. I don't really have a fear of failing, I'm just too lazy to start anything...or finish what I start...

might like to write a book or start a home decorating business or learn to sing.

I hope I can accomplish some scrappin' today, but have housework, and friends are coming for dinner...sooooooo...could be an unrealistic goal Better get to it.

got CMT on, the guy in Lady Antebellum is a cutie-pie...and he's got the quality of voice I like...hard to explain, his voice is strong with that 'smokey' 'whiskey'
sound. (just can't stand nasal voices, like Maroon 5's lead singer and (blasphemy, I know) someone who sounds like they are gargling marbles like Alicia Keys.)

1 comment:

mborrero said...

I like the learn how to sing part.