Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thankyou, cupidgirl!!




received an unbelievable package from my secret swap buddy on 2 peas.
Dawn aka bookreader sent me wonderful goodies. I don't know where to start,
the Love Elsie Zoe and Fancy Pants crush...perfect! there were chalky rubons and metallic Heidi Swap rubons, queen and co(my current addiction) collection of pink brads, mini glue dots, chalk eyes, package of colorful bling..all wonderful.
the homemade mini valentines book (complete with little beads hanging on the side, altered clothespins, crocheted small heart and dishcloth, (with a heart in the midd
le)...bag of M&M's and even the glass candle holder! Everything was individually wrapped, some in cello bags with ribbon, the ribbon even went into my stash!
I sat in the backseat while dh drove home so I can open it all!!
I'm such a spoiled girl...and I LOVE IT!!

Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

wow! looks like you racked up!!

ohradiogirl said...

Wonderful goods. TFS!

Lida said...

You got a lot of nice things how awesome, enjoy your treasures!!