Monday, January 14, 2008

dream job

from 2 peas:

Describe your ideal dream job?
anything that requires shopping...but not with my money.

personal shopper

I'd love to assist a decorator or wedding planner

purchase for a scrappin store or boutique...

I'd love to be a personal assistant...co-ordinate appointments, events and SHOPPING.
I was hoping that if dd pursued acting, she would hire me...but...

Yesterday we had a total of 9 people over for dinner...I was stressed until they arrived, then it was fun. So what if there are still half packed boxes of Christmas decor in the great room? We had deep fried turkey and salmon and it was yummy.
One of our friends brought a fruit torte from Safeway for desert...okay, ya'll have to try this...a crispy crust, a chocolate layer, a custard layer, fruit and a glaze over that...talk about YUMMMM!! we were using marshmallows to wipe our plates clean of any chocolate and custard left...oh my goodness...

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

LOL! Great answer to the challenge! I'd love to do something like that as well. I'm a big penny pincher with my own money...thankfully DH pays for the groceries so I don't have to pinch so hard...LOL!

mborrero said...

LOL Love your thinking!