Saturday, January 26, 2008

earliest childhood memory..

from 2 peas:
What is your earliest childhood memory? And have you scrapped this memory?

my earliest memory is when I was probably around 3, it would be around the mid 60's,
and he had a poloroid type camera with him...so I asked..what it was, and when he told me it was acamera, I told him...take a picture of me! he did, and someday if I find that pic, I will scrap it.

Well, things did not end well with my conversations with my sister.
Its painful but as my husband would say "it is what it is", all I can do is love her and not give up on her..right?
I did forward the emails to a friend who is getting a masters in psychology, maybe
she can give me some clues.
tell me where I went wrong.

my dd and her sweetie pie are here for the weekend!
so we get to celebrate Christmas with them. I'd better finish wrapping that last gift!

have a good weekend, ya'll!

4 comments:

mborrero said...

Great memory.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Years ago I would have said "never in my family" but alas here I am in the middle of two siblings that don't speak and talking just aint working anymore!

toners said...

Enjoy your Christmas! What fun to have that treat in January :)

Lida said...

Have fun with your daughter and her sweetie, sorry about the issues with your sister, have a great weekend!