Wednesday, January 23, 2008

class I would love to take...and then some

from 2 peas:
What is one thing you would love to have taught as a class?

mixing printed paper..I truly admire people who can mix printed paper from different manufacturers and get stunning results. I am limited to mixing pp in coordinated lines, but would absolutely LOVE to be able to truly mix them up.


I am sitting here in a daze. I have been involved in an email debate/discussion with one of my sisters. It is amazing how people can be raised in the same home, but see things so completely different. (It helps to know we are not the only family like this) Recently on the discovery channel there was a show about a 16 year old girl, who shot her father in the back, then claimed she was abused. Yet most of the people in the family said, no, she was an out of control teen. And her 2 brothers testified against her. She was found guilty of first degree murder.

I know my best friend has a sister who is the same way.

I feel like I've been beating my head against a brick wall..
The rest of my family won't have any contact with her. My other sister asked herself, "If she wasn't my sister, would I choose her for a friend?" and when she couldn't answer 'yes' she made the choice to sever the relationship.

Where is Dr. Phil when you need him?

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with your sister. I hope things work out for the best.

Jill said...

I'm sorry things are so hard with your sister. It's good of you to keep trying with her. Hopefully you will either make some headway with her or find some middle ground somehow. :-(