Monday, January 28, 2008

fave quote...


This is a pic of the signage at the Washington Mutual bank we went to..ain't it cool! doesn't it look a little like BG's Obscure?


When I pulled the camera out, dd asked "Are you Scrapbooking again?"
Oh, yeah, look at these color combos!

yesterday's 2 pea prompt was favorite quote,
mine is "What does it profit a man, to gain the whole wide world yet lose his soul"
I believe it is by missionary Jim Elliot...I think it is wonderful, truly puts things in perspective for me.

today's prompt:
Is there something you have seen with CHA release previews that you can not wait to get your hands on.....

I have not been looking, but I just saw an ad in Scrapbooks Etc for Prima's new paper for boys...wonderful!! I do want it.

5 comments:

mborrero said...

Yes now that you mention it. MAybe that is where the BG group got their inspiration!

jillconyers said...

love the quote too. i haven't see much from CHA peeks that i just have to have...yet :)

Darcey said...

Great Quote!

Linda said...

That is a cool photo, I can see why you took it.

toners said...

There is definitely a lack of fun boy paper. Great photo!!